Urgent Care for Families in Cedar Grove, NJ
AFC Urgent Care Cedar Grove provides a variety of medical services to members of families throughout the area. Our board-certified medical providers are experienced in treating family members of all ages, from infants to seniors.
For times when your family’s doctor’s office is closed, AFC Urgent Care Cedar Grove can be your go-to destination for your family’s urgent medical needs. Some of the services we provide at our urgent care center include:
- Physicals – Sports/Camp, DOT, Immigration, BasicMed Flight
- Lab Testing – STD testing, Drug/Employer Testing
- Vaccinations – Flu Shots, Travel Medicine
- Treatment for General Illnesses – Colds, Flu, Rashes, Earaches
- Treatment for Minor Injuries – Sports Injuries, Work-related Injuries, Minor Surgical Procedures
Our urgent care center is open seven days a week, including convenient night and weekend hours, so even the busiest of families can find time for a visit. We’re open Monday through Friday from 8am-8pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 8am-5pm. We accept most major health insurances and provide low-cost care for our self-pay patients.
For more information about the services we provide, please call us at 973-239-2300.